Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wednesday Night Fun


I had another wonderful evening of card making with some fabulous women.  I was a little nervous about the card I made.  I was hoping that the directions would be easy enough that I can perhaps do the card in a class at the Hen House one day.  It turned out fine.  Everyone was able to successfully make the card!  Yippee!  Here is the card front. I used SU paper and a Memory Box stamp with Prismacolor pencils.  It is a slider card.  You pull on the tab to reveal a hidden tiny card perfectly sized for a gift card.

Deedee's card front
Deedee's card with the slider open.
Denita's first card

Here is one of Denita's cards that we did.  We stamped and then cut out the flower twice to make a beautiful embellishment.  The card below was designed by Heather.  We stamped on acetate and then did some fancy scoring.  See close-up below.
Heather's card

Heather's card close up to see score lines.
 Here is the second card by Denita.  Can you believe that we made the tulip with the SU owl body punch!  Very clever and I think it turned out beautifully!
Denita's second card
 Here is Debbie's card.  I just love it!  I am using it for my anniversary card this year!.  We used COPICs, markers and glitter!
Debbie's card
Renee's card

Last but not least, Renee designed the card above.  We used COPICs and glitter to make this whimsical card.  


Looking forward to card making again with these wonderful ladies!  

3 comments:

  1. aaah! Love the slider card! It's fantastic. The other cards are fun with the anniversary card CRAZY fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... I hope your husband has a good sense of humor when he receives that anniversary card...

    ReplyDelete