Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Perfect Pearls Father's Day Gift Card Holder

Here is another stash of Hen House products that I used to make my second $5 make-n-take for the big craft community swap fest on June 10th.  Paper from MME Indie Chic collection, Hero Arts stamp set, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and applicator tool, Perfect Pearls powder, Perfect Medium stamp pad and Scor tape!



You might remember this gift card layout from a previous post.  I took it as a kit to the Wednesday night shoe box swap a couple of weeks ago.  For that card, I had used SU paper and Memory Box stamped image.  It was fun to recreate the card with the yummy MME paper and the detailed vintage Hero Arts image.  It is hard to tell from the photo but the entire image is covered with Perfect Pearls powder.  It is amazing that the powder combined with the Perfect Medium allows for such fine detail!

This is the card with the front panel slid open.  Perfect place for a father's day gift card or sweet sentiment.  Don't you think?

Have I said recently how much I love my job as a Design Chick?  

No comments:

Post a Comment