Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Felicity's Fabulous Cards

My friend, Heather, has the most creative sister.  She lives in another city but is always sending Heather incredible cards.  What a GREAT sister! I just love her layouts and color choices.

Here are a few:


This one uses dies from My Favorite Things.  The Hen House will be carrying these dies in the near future.  I can't wait!


The card above she made to match the Starbucks gift card below.  How cute is that!  And again she used some dies from My Favorite Things.


Another card using the MFT dies.  Can you see the hand stitching on the kite panels?  Amazing!


Last but not least, this super cute snail card.  She hand stitched the circle.  I can't wait to be able to craft with Felicity one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment