Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Color Smooches with Sandy

Today I took a class from my friend, Sandy.  It was such a blast.  First of all, it was just nice to be able to sit and enjoy the class that someone else prepared.  Having taught a bunch now, I really appreciate all the work that goes into a class. Second, Sandy was super organized.  I pride myself as an organized crafty gal but Sandy wrote the book!  I am definitely stealing some of her ideas for my next class.  Last but not least, Sandy is an awesome card artist.  She is amazingly talented with color combinations.  Not surprisingly, I loved the cards that she designed with paper piecing and Paper Smooches stamps.  Take a peek...




We used beautiful scrapbook paper and then added color with Prismacolor pencils.  I am really looking forward to taking her class in June!

1 comment:

  1. The cards are wonderful. Great job Sandy! I guess I will be taking her class in June. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete