Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shoe box swap

I wanted to share the cards from the latest shoe box swap that I participated in.

Here is the card I made.  I was inspired by some cards on Pinterest that have been using masking.  It was a simple but elegant card.


Next, Heather "Felicity" Pacheco ;-) , designed a cute square card that used some Jolee stickers.  I have a ton of these 3-D stickers and always forget to use them.  I need to pull them out soon.

 Here's the inside...


Here's is Marti's card.  She is definitely the queen of the Cricut.  Her cards make me want to use mine more often.



Here is Marie's card...I loved the tiny flowers at the top of each pennant...although they were a bit hard to attach.


Here is Debbie's card.  I love the fold and how the circles align on the card.




Denita and Renee couldn't make it this week.  If you two are reading this, please know that I am keeping your mom in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. The cards are all wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete