Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2015

2015 My Documented Life Project Journey -- Week 1

This year I have joined an online community of mixed media artists.  Each month they have a new theme and each week they have an art challenge and journal prompt.  Click here to check it out.

I will share my journey here on my blog.

Let the journey begin...

January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It!
January 1
Art Challenge: Book Paper
Journal Prompt: Be Your Own Goal Keeper

I decided to go with my signature swirl tree for my first layout.  The book paper and goals were taken from an old book  "The Courage to Heal"  that helped me transform my life from victim to survivor and now thriver. I also used old graph paper and some scripted scrapbook paper.

Paint:  Golden Quinacridone/Nickel Azo Gold, , Green Gold and Burnt Sienna; cheap white acrylic
Pens: Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Big Brush Dark Sepia, Green Olive; Sharpee Brown, Cheap gold Sharpee knock off from Target







No comments:

Post a Comment