Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Documented Life - Week 4 - Words with Friends

January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It!
January 24
Art Challenge:  Writing
Journal Prompt:  Words with Friends

I started this page by coloring the both pages with four different distress stains in random curved line patterns.  I hated it.  So I sprayed it with water.  Still hated it.  Next I covered the whole thing with some gesso...by scraping it in random pattens with a credit card.  Next I used a black Sharpie to accent the separation of colors in the curved lines.  Finally, I wrote the word "friend" and many adjectives that describe some of my closest friends.  Did some Zentangle inspired doodling and added some extra color with a purple metallic sharpie from Target and a magenta sharpie.  To protect the page, I covered the whole thing with Glue-n-Seal.  Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment