Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Picket Fence Distress Stain

When I played with my friend from Montana, she wanted to play with distress stains.  This gave me the opportunity to try the picket fence (white) distress stain.  I love it!


For the image, I stained white cardstock with aged mahagany, barn door and wild honey Distress stains.  I dried it with a heat gun and then rubbed the picket fence stain over the entire thing.  Let it dry and then stamped the Hero Arts image on it and cut it out with the coordinating die cut.  I colored the rose with Prismacolor pencils.  The back layer was made by edging white cardstock with aged mahagony stain and then dabbing the picket fence stain in random polka dots.  It really lets you see how the white stain mutes the darker stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment