Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

Another wonderful Wednesday night

The Wednesday night women were over my house again and I loved it!  Look at the cards we made...

This first one was designed by Debbie.  Can you tell that portions of the flower are raised?  We used an exacto knife to cut around (but not completely) a few of the petals and then used a stylus with a ball tip to push from the back and add dimension.


Heather cased a card from her sister, Tiffany, using the die cut from Paper Tray.  I love the simplicity of this card.

Marie made great use out of a pinwheel stamp.  We popped up the second layer and made the grass with a Martha Stewart punch.  I love how the dots on the pinwheel coordinate with the dotted background paper.


My card was cased from a Pinterest pin and it uses a Tombo blender pen and white ink pad.  Fun technique.


Here is a gift card holder that Heather cased from her sister again.  I wish I had such a crafty sister!



Last but not least is the card designed by Denita.  We colored the flower with Distress Markers.  It also has a fun fold.


Here is the card open!  Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment