Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2012

More birthday cards

Here are some more gorgeous cards that I received for my birthday.  Sorry it has taken me so long to post.  This card was made by one of my favorite Hen House students, Sally.  Can you believe that she just recently starting making cards?!  Love the layout and all the coloring!


The card below was made by my dear friend, Donna.  She is an amazing card maker.  The attention to detail is impressive.  She really know how to get the most out of her die cuts.

One of the things I love most about teaching classes is seeing how the class participants take what they learned and make it better.  Did you notice that Donna's card was a new and improved version of my slider gift card holder?  Super cool!


This last card was made by long-time friend, Michael (should have a squiggly line above the "ae" and is pronounced Michelle but I don't know how to get to the special characters on my Mac) who lives in Montana.  I'm dying to know how she got the color behind the raised embossed image.


No comments:

Post a Comment