Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Make-n-Take Saturday

Today is Make-n-Take Saturday at the Hen House.  Be sure to drop by between 10:30am and 12:30 to learn how to use Distress Stains and from 1:30-3:00 to learn how to use Epiphany Shape Studio tools.  Click here for more details.

One of the perks of working for the Hen House is that I get to play with their stuff.  Look at the cards I  made using products carried at the store. 

With this card I was able to play with colors that I don't normally use and I was able to practice using my COPIC markers.  I don't know if you can see it in the photo but added some Stickles to the flowers for a little bling.


For the second card that I made, I used some Nestability dies to cut the frame for the flower that I colored with Copics.  The card uses a fancy fold and opens up and out.  Drop by the store and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment