Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's official...

It's official.  I am no longer a Stampin Up demonstrator.  I will be focusing my time and talent on teaching classes at the Hen House Paperie that will open this Friday.  I really enjoyed promoting SU products but there are SO many demonstrators out there, SU does not need my help.  I will continue to attend the SU swap club hosted by my friends Janea and Lynn.   They always have great stamping ideas to share. 

Today I wanted to share a card that my mom made.  She and 6 other seniors are in a dance group called "Las Mirandas"  --- after the famous Carmen Miranda.  They perform around town.  The card is for one my mom's fellow dancers.  Mom drew the image free hand  and colored it with pencil, markers and SPICA pens!!!  Isn't she amazing!   We assembled the card together using coordinating papers and a new Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The orange paper had a white core, so we used a nail file to bring out the white on the embossed image.


Bye, bye for now.  I will be posting more later.

1 comment: