Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wednesday NIght Shoe Box Swap

We had such a great time last night at the shoe box swap!  Great food, great cards, and great company.  We laughed and made cards for over 3 hours.  I really enjoyed myself.  Take a look at what we did...
 Debbie made designed this popcorn card.  Doesn't the popcorn look real!!
 Debbie also did this 3D sympathy card.  Elegant design isn't it?
 Here is the card I designed, a gate fold.  It is open above and closed in the photo below.
 Denita did this fancy fold card.  She said she was inspired by a card I am doing in my June class.  She really took it to the next level!
 Heather had kits for us to make this adorable bird card using My Favorite Things dies.  I love it!
 Heather also had us make this simply lovely card using a Memory Box die!  Here is a close up of the flowers.
 Mary designed this pet sympathy card.  What a great idea!
 Marty designed this chic square card and..
 this very country home feeling card!  I just loved them both!
Can't wait to get together with them all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment