Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wacky Wednesday Women

Another fun night with the Wacky Wednesday ladies.  They are all such a delight!  And so darn talented.  Here are some of the cards...

Debbie designed this super intricate card.  Look at the detail on the tools.  The ruler is actually stamped on wood.  I just love it.  And since my dad could fix almost anything, it reminds me of him.



This is a great card designed by Heather.  It actually has a flap that goes under a closure on the back of the card.  The inside uses one of my favorite Memory Box dies.  Heather is so good about decorating the inside of her cards.
Here it is open.

Below is the card that Marti designed for us to make. Recall she is the Queen of the Cricut.  I think that they should hire her to do cards for their blog.  She definitely inspires me to use my Cricut more.


Below is another card that Marti designed using the Cricut.  I just love the paper.  I can't remember what company it came from but I want to find out so that the Hen House can carry it.

This is Marti's card open.  Pure beauty!


This is the card that I designed using COPICs and Rubbernecker stamps.  Kind of makes me thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment