Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Stamping Buddies

One of the best things about card crafting is all the cool people that you meet.  Heather and Debbie (who took my January card class) spotted me on my daily walk at my daughter's school.  As luck would have it, they work there.  They came over last weekend and we made the following cards.  It was such a blast.

Here is the first card that we did.  Heather designed it and had a kit all prepared for us to each complete.  I just love the use of two border punches. 


 What I love most are the super cute coffee cups.  Here's a closer look....


Next Debbie led us through making this delightful card.  The tie is just a knotted rribbon.  The hankerchief was a ribbon scrap through a slit in the heart.



The boobies made me smile.  The three-dimensional cleavage is made with some very clever shading.

I am so lucky to be able to meet such talented card makers who are fun to craft with.  I can't wait until we get together again soon.

1 comment: