Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Swap Card

Happy New Year everyone!  Sorry I have been so remiss at posting regularly.  The holidays were a blur of family visitors, activities and a bad cold.  It was nice to see family members from afar.  Not so fun having the cold though...which is still lingering somewhat.

Today was the SU swap club that I attend each month.  I usually have my cards made a whole month ahead of time.  This time I actually made the cards the day before so I needed something really quick... punches and embossing folders to the rescue.  Here is my completed card (minus one rhinestone...darn it).

I used 3 SU punches to make the flower.  The embossing folder is one from a Sizzix set that I bought right before Christmas.  It made the two-tone effect by rubbing a Versamark pad over the raised flowers. 

I will be sharing some of the other swap cards and the projects that we did later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment