Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lessons Learned

Last weekend was my Fun with Acetate class. Boy, was I tired after the class! Thanks so much to my cousin for helping out.

Lesson Learned #1: Don't introduce too many techniques in one class. Class participants learned many new techniques but I think at times they got a little overwhelmed.

Lesson Learned #2: Keep class sizes small. In a large class it is virtually impossible to give each attendee the attention that they deserve. So in the future I am going to limit class size to 6. If I need to, I will repeat the class at two separate times on two separate days.

All in all, I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I am so grateful for all my wonderful friends and family that have supported my crafting addiction and honored me by taking my classes. Muchas Gracias!

Today's card is another one that I completed from a class kit from over 3 years ago. The kit had the tempting turquoise card, a strip of white card stock, a piece of so saffron DSP, and a piece of ribbon. I added the flower using 5-petal flower punch and the fancy flower punch, scrap of so saffron card stock, and a jumbo white brad. The birthday greeting came from the Salebration "so happy for you" set.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment