Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

T is for thanks



I made this card as the third project in my Heart Felt Thanks class. I love using the embossing folders to dress up plain card stock. Unfortunately, the text was mounted a little crooked but it will have to suffice since it is only the sample.  ;-)  

I  used SU's My Digital Studio to create the text for this card.  I just love all the stuff you can do with MDS...we made calendars for all the grandparents with it this year.  I will post some samples in the future.

Speaking of "thanks"...I am so grateful to be crafting with my God daughter today.  It is so nice to have her around.  She is quite the crafty little woman too!  She paints on glass and wood items.  Here are some martini glasses that she painted for a friend who goes to Baylor University.

Aren't they super cute!

Well, need to get to working on the last of the 4 cards for my next class.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment