Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

My first Stamp a Stack! Valentines

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my first post on my new blog!  I joined  Stampin Up (SU) as a demonstrator at the end of November and will be hosting my first Stamp-a-Stack on January 2, 2011. 1-4pm   I only have a few spaces left.  After that I can make kits for those who still want to participate.


I know that Christmas isn't here yet but...I love to be prepared...

Jump Start Valentines: For the young and the young at heart
Make 24 treat-filled Valentines (enough for the average elementary school class or average office clan): 12 treat cup cards (6 each of 2 designs); 12 treat bag cards (6 each of 2 designs).
Class attendees will receive all the pre-cut paper to make 24 cards, a bag of Valentine M&Ms, and detailed instructions.   They will learn how to use embossing folders, die cuts, punches, clear mount stamps, watermark stamping, and paper crimping. 
Take a peek at what we will be doing....

 This is one of the treat cup cards.  Great for little boys

.












Here is the second of the treat cup cards.  I just love the heart shaped cup.


















Don't you just love the SU owl punch.  In the new Saleabration catalog, they have a stamp that goes with the punch.  I used it for the first of the two treat bag valentines.  See below.


















The new Stampin Up Occasions mini catalog will debut at the end of January.  Look at the super cute cup cake punch from that catalog...I used it in the second of the two treat bag Valentines.  See below.

















Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Please let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. Found you! You GO Girl! Very cute creations! I can't stop with the exclamation points!!!!

    ReplyDelete