· Cardstock: white (5 ½ x 8 1/2)
· Speciality Paper: MME the sweetest thing Paper Honey “perfect”(4 x 5 1/4) and Honey “simply lovely” (3 x 3) ; Judakins Embossable Window Plastic (5 ½ x 4 ¼ )
· Stamps: MME the sweetest thing Honey “Happiness” stamp set
· Ink: Archival Black ink;
· Embellishments: Dew Drops
· Tools: Circle dies; die cut machine
· Adhensive: Mini Glue Dots; Ultra Thin 3/8” Glue Dots
Adhere honey comb paper to
the inside of the card.
2. Stamp the large lace circle in black on the front of the card (near the bottom left).
3. With the card open place the large circle die on the right front of the card. (Make sure that a bit is off the right edge and that you will be cutting off some of the black lace circle). Run through the die cut machine.
4. Use four large glue dots to adhere the window sheet to the inside of the card front.
5. Cut a circle out of the 3 x 3 yellow patterned paper. Stamp the sentiment in the middle of this yellow circle. Use the two glue dots to adhere as shown.
6. Stamp one bee on the front of the acetate window and then stamp another on the back to cover the glue dot holding the yellow circle.
7. Stamp the banner at the top left of the card.
8. Attach 3 dew drops with mini glue dots.