Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hero Arts Catalog Party

I was lucky to be able to attend the Hero Arts Catalog party at the Hen House on Monday night.  The weather was aweful and I still had a bit of a stomach ache but it was well worth the trip.  Here is the make-n-take that Kathy did...

Absolutely delicious!  We got to play with background stamps and COPICs.

Here is the make-n-take that Charlene did....

Fun with distress inks and bling.  I just love the key background stamp too.

Here are the stamps that I just had to have...





This one with with the matching embossing folder will be used to make a card for my January 14, Fast and Fun Technique class.
I just love the house and flower with the text on them.  Can't wait to play with different inks and layering.






This last one will be used in my Fast and Fun Technique Class too. Stamps sets with matching dies are all the rage nowadays!

No comments:

Post a Comment