Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sneak Peak at March Class

This weekend is my Heart Felt Thanks class and I am so looking forward to it. Being the busy bee that I am, I couldn't wait to start on samples for my next class...Fun with Acetate. Acetate is the clear sheet of plastic (a.k.a. transparency) that teachers used to use with overhead projectors. In the next class, we will be making 4 projects using acetate. The first card that I designed is pocket card with a hidden message. The acetate was used to make the insert for the pocket.  It has the green tab attached to the top of it so that it can be pulled up.

Posted by Picasa
As you pull up on the green tab, the flowers in the back of the truck magically raise to reveal the hidden message. Here is the card with the tab pulled half way up. 


Here is the card with the tab pulled all the way up and the message revealed "thought you could use a little pickup".  I designed the card so that you can't pull the acetate insert all the way out. 
Email me if you are interested in the class.  I am thinking of having it on Saturday, March 5th. For $10, you will be making 4 projects using acetate.  The class is free if you purchase $35 worth of Stampin Up product.  But like all my classes, if you can't make the scheduled date/time, you can purchase the kit with detailed instructions and make it on your own.  Or you can schedule some one-on-one crafting time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment